Draperies, blinds, shutters and shades are more than something you do. They’re something you do because they affect your “quality of life”.
Consider these questions:
- Do you struggle to sleep because your bedroom has too much light?
- Do you need more privacy from passersby, or wish to block a view that is not optimal, while still letting in some light?
- Do you hesitate when turning up the thermostat, knowing that glass windows and doors, old or new, will always transfer heat loss?
- Is there a room with big, beautiful windows that you seldom use because so much hot sunlight is beating in?
- Do you worry that window treatments will be too awkward or heavy for you to move or lift?
- Would a cordless blind or shade give you peace of mind that your children and pets were safe from accidents?
Adding custom window treatments for any of these reasons will surely contribute to your “quality of life”. When you look at it that way buying custom window treatments is not something you HAVE to do but rather something you WANT to do.
- And last but not least, would you like to add beauty to your home? Decorative fabrics used for custom draperies, valances, bedding, and pillows will give you pleasure each and every time you walk into your room.
At Best Dressed Windows in Town, I believe…We all deserve “quality of life”, executed to perfection, no job too small.